Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Already halfway! Bring it!

Week 6 weigh in already! Well I was a tad saddened today by only the 100g loss BUT the amazing Michelle has sent me two tweets today on twitter that have made me hold my head high and know that I must not give up.


Went out walking again this morning......its kind of becoming a habit and even though I dread early mornings, I actually look forward to going out walking. Watching sunrises like this are amazing! I do love mother natures hue at this time. Everything is so new. Reminds me of the poem from the book the Outsiders. I might even do some more research into it and find out the meaning of it and blog back tomorrow.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leafs a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.




Hubby was only saying last night that I always do these things for a few weeks then give up. This time I am still going strong and although the weight loss hasn't been the most amazing, I am still here, still posting, still eating well and still exercising.

Life is BLISS right now smile

I almost wasnt going to go walking tomorrow morning when I heard my walking partner wasnt heading out at all. I thought, hmmm my chance to stay in bed but then realised in the next breath that I have to be up at 4.30 still as normal since my eldest daughter got her P's today and needed dads car which meant she had to drive him to work......catch is she needs to also pick him up by no later than 6.15am! Work is almost 45 minutes away.

So the plan is now to get dear daughter up early (4.30) then head out just doing laps of the block....walking laps that is smile That way ill still get my workout done and wont feel guilty knowing I didnt do what I needed to do this week.

So its a new week, a new start and I am ready to face it head on! I hope that next weeks weigh in will be much kinder as I am so over being in the 80s now.....get me back to the 70s!!

Hugs to all

Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment