Sunday, November 20, 2011

Its time to hold myself accountable! Bring it On!

So these last 4 weeks I have decided to make me a list of what I am going to concentrate on and keep adding to it. This will ensure that I keep myself honest as well as keep my mindset in the right place and get it in an even better place!

So here goes!

1. I will go to bed no later than 10.30pm. This will ensure at least 6 hours sleep. I will aim for earlier as the weeks progress to be getting no less than 8 hours sleep per night. (so if I am on facebook or twitter after these times, kick my ass off to bed) wink

2. I will eat healthy. Nothing will go in this mouth that I feel Michelle would question!

3. I will drink only water and green tea. No more coke zero! For now water will also include mineral water since I have been drinking that with a splash of cordial recently then I still get the fizzy drink without all the added sugars.

4. Fresh Fruit and yoghurt will be my choice of snacks. I will have the occasional crackers and healthy made dip however

5. I will aim to not seem so cranky at home! I do sometimes have my cranky pants on and its time for them to come off and stay off! Will try the approach of nice mummy and see how that goes.

6. I will prepare for the week ahead. No more CBF days when we head for the take away shop! Eat at home or go for a salad if out and about!

7. I will continue to get up in the morning and be out the door by no later than 5.10am. If its wet, then I will do at least 10km on the cross trainer

8. I will spend no less than 2 hours per day on my uni work. This will ensure no more late nights or rushing at the end of the week to get it done.

9. I will do my best to be THE BEST!

10. I will give the 100 workout a go at least once per week and note down improvements so that I can get better! (see piccy)



11. I will continue to add to this list

This is my promise to myself, my family, my 12WBT family, the 12WBT crew and most of all to Michelle!

I CAN DO THIS! Heres to really putting in for the last 4 weeks!



Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment