Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 6 Day 1 and im still here!!

Its day one of week 6 and day one of the week where the towel usually gets thrown in till next round. This time I am taking a different approach! I will not give up!

SO.........

Alarm went off at 4.30am and I promised myself I would JFDI this week no matter what! 4.67km and 49 minutes later I was done! 517 calories gone and workout is done for the day :) I hate early mornings BUT I do love knowing that now I dont have to worry about my exercise!

The first pic shows how dark it was looking down my street, the second is looking down my street when I had finished! Its a tad on the chilly side here this morning too.



I wont say this mornings walk/run was easy as it was quite the opposite. I am glad I decided to head away from the house since had I of been at home, I would have quite easily gone back to bed.....even after the 10 minute rule! I yawned the whole time I was out but I knew that without doing this first thing in the morning, it wouldnt happen. I would just stay in bed.

I think there comes a time when you do need to work out what it is you really want. Do you want to look in the mirror and smile? Do you want to be happy and healthy? These are just a couple of questions that we need to ask ourselves. Losing weight and being healthy doesnt have to be hard work. It also doesnt mean giving up those occasional weekends with friends, or weddings or birthdays or even race days. Everything in moderation and as long as it doesnt become habit again and the wagon is got straight back onto.

On a different note, I think I burnt more calories cussing at my computer over the last almost 12 hours! Itunes decided to not work anymore and after much fiddling and several reinstalls, I have finally fixed it.....*touch wood!*

Enjoy your day people! It is going to be amazing :)

Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment