Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weigh in Day Week 6! The good & the bad!

I call Wednesday my 'day of truth'! It tells me if I have been working hard enough or if I have slackened off! My results so far :-

SW: 74.4kg
CW: 72.0kg
WLTW: 200g
WIW1: 73.8kg
WIW2: 73.7kg
WIW3: 73.3kg
WIW4: 72.8kg
WIW5: 72.2kg

GW1 - 73.4kg ACHIEVED 8/07/10
GW2 - 72.5kg ACHIEVED 21/07/10
GW3 - 71.5kg
GW4 - 70kg
GW5 - 68kg
10%GW - 67kg
EGW - 65kg

As you can see the numbers are going down (albeit slowly) but I guess I should be happy with that. I have been trying to work out why the small loss this week. It could be a number of things too! We have been doing alot more weights at gym, 2 full on cardio sessions last week including the Friday session where I had my breakdown pretty much, then there is the fact I took the weekend off & relaxed to give my body a rest as well as time to recover but I was back into it again Monday evening with a smashing 1000 cal circuit again and then backed up last night with a 700 cal Zumba class!

So its not from lack of effort with exercise and food is being weighed out although I have laxed a little on that.

So now its back to basics!

I will go back to weighing all my food & putting it into Calorie King!
I will make sure that I am eating as close to my 1200 cals a day
I will smash up my circuit class sessions with the PT
On days off I will make sure I get up & do something even if its JM 30 day shred
I will make sure I am drinking my water EVERYDAY & not just gym days
I will recommit myself 110% back to Michelles program!

As my blog title states.....its time to lose it for good....that does NOT mean time to lose a bit now then the rest later. Best to do it all in one go ;)

Oh & guess what!! I managed to actually full on RUN 700m most of which was uphill. Gosh I was stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment