Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rain doesnt mean you can lax out :)

Well it is cold and raining outside. I have managed to keep my food intake to what I planned so far as well as some time on the cross trainer. I even have had lots of play time with my little girl who is driving me crazy with her non sleeping although she did sleep for 2 hours today at lunch time!

Food so far today has been

Breakkie - Uncle Tobys Oats - Weightwise
No Snacks as was fine
Lunch - Tomato cuppa soup with 2 slices of toast
Snacks - Le Rice Apple and Cinnamon

Have also manage 10km in 25.33mins on the cross trainer. Not to bad at all I dont think. I have also drank around 3 x 750msl pump bottle of water.

I think this time my head is in the right place to do this and achieve the weightloss I have been longing for since my baby girl was born. I will do a background story later on as to how I got to where I am today.

Cant wait for the 21st June! I am already counting down the days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment