Tuesday, February 22, 2011

EEK! Had my first day at Uni!

Well as the title says, I had my first day at Charles Sturt University today. I was nervous but still managed to be a good girl with the eating :). I ate breakkie before I left & didnt snack out whilst on the campus. I did splurge at lunch since they had a get together BBQ. I did limit it to just 1 sausage sanga though. All went well & I am back again on Thursday. I forgot to add that i found out today that we are getting sent out to a local school every Tuesday afternoon from week 4!! Then 2 weeks full placement in August & thats just this year!

Not much else to share today really as it was spent on the campus! Tomorrow will be spent shopping for books etc for our classes....ARGH that is going to be expensive!! Almost forgot weigh in day!! Weighed in at 79.8kg last week & have been so good at not getting on the scales at all throughout! Heres hoping that the numbers start going back down! I need to fit into my jeans properly again (although I squished into them today....lol)

I thought for today I would leave you all with a motivation quote that I have found

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.

Take Care

Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment