Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Devastation throughout the Asia Pacific region :(

Well we have had floods, cyclones, fire, and now even our New Zealand neighbours are feeling that wrath of Mother Nature after yesterday earthquakes. I watch the news with tears in my eyes and cant begin to imagine what those people are feeling or seeing. Here in Australia we have had our fair share to of devastation with it only near the end of February & already we have had some form of natural disaster in every state or territory.

Many look at this as an excuse to live for today, eat what you want since it can all disappear tomorrow. To those people I say that is a load of cods wallop! Whilst life can take a bad turn, 99.9% of the time we do have a choice. Healthy eating & regular exercise can help prolong life as well as make living each day much more fun & energetic :) So why not live each day to the fullest! That is my new way of life. With all this devastation you cant help but wonder about tomorrow.....at least I can say that I lived today being the best person I can be.

So what have I done today! Its been a busy one for me. I have gone to the university & spent a crap load on one lot of text books. Contemplating whether we should get another set since hubby & I are both doing the same course & are in the same class. I have also put some money down on my eldest daughters deb dress. OMG she looked like a princess when I saw here walk out of the dressing room. I just know ill have tears at the end of April when she is all done up! I plan to also wear a nice dress that I will probably double up & wear to the 12WBT dinner :) I am still trying to work things out with accommodation & travel costs but I am being positive that I will get there in May. Would love to catch up with all the 12WBT family as I havent seen them all since the end of round 2 party!!

Anyhow before I babble on anymore I best be off! I saw a notice on the notice board about Dance Fitness Classes at the local school starting tonight.......you know what my plans are...to JFDI, get out the door & hopefully have some good healthy fun. I am going to miss the first live feed tonight though :( but I do love dancing (even without alcohol....hehe).

So until tomorrow I want you all to think about this (my quote for the day)



"Never Let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself....'How did I get through all of that?"

Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment