Sunday, August 18, 2013

Im back and loving life!

18 August 2013, 8:52am

Hi gang!
Well it was the meltdown I needed to have. What seemed like an eternity of wollowing has turned into a force to be reckoned with! I mean this time last week I was sitting there thinking about everyone else and my lack of results, today I sit here thinking OMG my abs are on fire!! At least I know they are there today.....they are just hidden under a few layers of flubber that I am working on losing ;)
So what have I been doing? Well I have found that getting in and doing my workouts earlier is a good thing. It also means I get them done too! I have so much that I need to get done but I also know that the fitter and healthier I am, the longer I will be around so that is taking priority for my 1 hour every day (although I think I might rest today as I am in a little bit of pain. Good pain though!)
I keep forgetting that I need to put my story up here. I will have to get to that as well as all my measurements and weight I have tracked along the way. It will show that even though the progress is slow, it is there and they say slow and steady wins the race!
Oh almost forgot!! Yesterday I managed to up all my weights on the last set!! I was so excited! I dont think though that I could do the heavier weight for all 3 sets but one is a start! I might give it a go when hubby is doing my session with me (he is also a PT) but until then, ill work on getting more out of the heavier weights :)
Have an amazing Sunday challengers! Remember you are all amazing and you are all worth it and so much more.


Cath xx

No comments:

Post a Comment