Monday, August 12, 2013

Just not into it today :(

12 August 2013, 5:58pm

Hey gang!
Not feeling it today. Got some bad news that our house is going on the market so means we might have to move the family AGAIN!! Seems we have to move every 12 months lately! (we have moved 5 times in the last 4 years. Not an easy task when you have 3 kids as well). To top that off my throat still isnt the best and all my muscles are aching yet. I could just curl up and sleep the day away.
Hope you are all fairing better than I am. Food however.....PERFECT!! Spot On and couldnt be better. Along with water of over 2.5L so far for the day. So thats a good thing.
I have decided though that hubby and I should do our strength on alternate days. This means that instead of finishing the evening in the pain chamber at around 7 (when it is totally freezing out there), we will finish around 5.30 each night. Much better option for us both! I am thinking though, would I need to change my diet to suit that change in workout though? Might have to do some research on that!
Take care!

Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment