Friday, March 9, 2012

ARGH is the best way to describe it!

So as Michelle says, if you need to indulge dont let the horse bolt.....

Well I am ashamed to say that I not only let the horse out of the paddock but its running down the main street and picking up speed!

We have been dealing with flood issues here and to top it off, our local supermarket shelves ran out of even the basics such as bread, milk and meat. All excuses though I guess but I cant change what has happened.

I got on the scales this morning and once again am paying the ultimate price. I have GAINED 1.3kg!!! 1.3kg in a week. I am owning it and I am going to have to work ultra hard this week. I am just at a place where my mind is saying " I cant be bothered, but my heart is telling me I have to not let this beat me". 

How can I move past this? I am trying hard and I have even removed all the junk food from the house. The junk that has crept in though isnt from whats in the house, its what has been left on the shelves. How silly can I be! Here I am the one who usually can offer the advice to everyone and support all, yet I am the one tagging behind dragging the chain.

With the events of the past week here, I know how important life is. I just need to get my body and mind to catch up.....

BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Thank you for listening to my babble. Just needed a place to put my thoughts down. Might have to blog later about this as its a pretty big slump I am in right now.

Cath xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment