Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why cant I just get it right the first time instead of yoyo dieting?

Hi all! My name is Cathy and I once again weigh 79.9kg. Story of my life it seems when only 6 months ago I was cheering when I saw 74kg on the scales. So what is it that clicks in our head that sends up straight back where we started from?

I often have asked myself this over the years as I would try to search out the balancing act that I see so many of my friends find. I mean they can fit in healthy eating AND exercise daily, so why cant I? Then it hit me......

I AM TOO BUSY COMPARING WHAT I CANT DO THEN JUST FOCUSING ON WHAT I CAN!

I am also too busy comparing myself with others overall that I just give up! Seems to be what happens each and every time. University assessments, parenting, being a wife....it all adds up and sometimes I just would love that extra hour in my day to #jfdi but where would I find it? Then I look at others and how they seem to get through each day seamlessly fitting in eating, exercise time and their family. So where am I going wrong?

I am planning to try and get my blog back up and going at least once a week (weigh in day Sunday). I hope to be able to share my challenges and successes with you all and I do also hope that I still have some people following.

If this is to be, its up to me!

Now onto the numbers stuff. My weight and measurements

SW: 79.9kg
CW: 79.9kg
WLTW: 
WIW1:
WIW2:
WIW3:
WIW4:
WIW5:
WIW6:
WIW7:
WIW8:
WIW9:
WIW10:
WIW11:
WIW12:

GW1 - 78.9kg
GW2 - 76.9kg
GW3 - 74.9kg
GW4 - 70kg
GW5 - 68kg
10%GW - 71.9kg
EGW - 65kg

Chest: W1: 92cm Wk4: Week 8: NOW: 92cm
Waist: W1: 100cm Wk4: Week 8: NOW: 100cm
Hips: W1: 104.5cm Wk4: Week 8: NOW: 104.5cm
Thigh measurement distance from knee: 33cm
(L) Thigh: W1: 60cm Wk4:  Week 8:  NOW: 60cm

BMI is 28

Heres to change and making things right!

Until next time, remember you are worth it.

Cath xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment