Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 2 Post Catch up!!

6 August 2013, 7:21am

Week 2 day 2 and after a bit of a slip up yesterday we are all good and set to go for the next 11 weeks (I am afterall only human)! I am happy to say it took 3 weeks to have a slip up so not to bad at all :) Had a rest day yesterday after feeling totally exhausted and a good night sleep proved beneficial as well. Sometimes we just need to listen to our bodies and let them recover ;)
So today its back to uni and then some time in the pain chamber! I think ill get some cardio in today just to make up for some guilty pleasures of yesterday.
Have a great Tuesday and remember to eat clean and train hard. The hard work is paying off :)
Cath xx

6 August 2013, 6:32pm

The bounce is back in the step and I am in queue to head out to the pain chamber ;) Hubby is first off the rank and then its my turn to do some lifting. Yes its cardio day but I took yesterday off and listened to my body to have a break!! Failure is when you give up and never look back, this is more a small speed hump that has been overcome and I am pumped!! Uni assessments can wait today as I have some business to attend to
Bring on the weights! I love that I can say, I am female and yes, I do lift!!
Cath xx
ETA UPDATE!! Arms like jello, legs feel like heavy weights. I think its safe to say that I smashed todays workout including upping my weights on the lat pulldowns!! WooHoo!! Now time for a feast of grilled chicken and steamed veg then its onto the elusive uni work that is still hanging over my head
Have a great night people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment